Pictureamerica.net

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Feb 25 13:49:16 UTC 2002

	Is there anyway to find out why/when the NS records on a domain were
modified, and is there anyway to find out what it was set to before, a
customer is accusing us of going into netsol.com and moving their domain
away from their other provider, (which I know we never submitted a request
to do this) and it is making me unhappy, and I need to know why/IF it ever
was moved to the new NS why it was switched back to our NSs. The Domain is
pictureamerica.net

I have emailed Netsol, but when they reply it is usually to the tune of "Uh,
we cant give you this information for X reason, thanks".

Thanks,
-Drew