some ingrediens - getting started...

Stefan Kosak stefan.kosak at gmx.ch
Thu Feb 14 12:50:14 UTC 2002

Hi:

Why
    setting up DNS on one new virgin server

 <ingrediens>
 - book:         "DNS and BIND, 4th Edition, english"
 - server:       dedicated server Intel celeron based
 - OS:           debian linux current version
 - one ip:       222.33.44.55
 - two domains:  black.li   targeted as servername
                 white.li
 - one ISP serving for me secondary for black.li and white.li
                ( why define  zone transfer?)
 </ingrediens>

 If you need real domain name and IP plese tell me with email.
 (noracentra at gmx.net)
 If you think book solved this problem clear for novices,
 tell me page numbers or subkapitel...
 (all between cover is to precise for me)

 I am registered user by ZoneEdit.com (free public dns)
 but will learn a bit more.

 thanx
 Stefan Kosak