newbie question about two domains

Valdes xexe at vcable.net
Tue Feb 12 22:44:08 UTC 2002

I trying this method but not work or may be error in my name server.
In domain yyy.com i use one obsd stable name server version (4.9.8-REL)
but if i make "ndc restart" name server do not send domain zones to
ns1.xxx.com and ns2.xxx.com
syntax in domain file is:
@       IN      SOA     yyy.com. hostmaster.yyy.com. (
                         2001121930     ; Serial
                         28800          ; Refresh
                          7200          ; Retry
                         604800         ; Expire
                         86400 )        ; Default TTL
;
@               IN      NS      ns
ns              IN      NS      ns1.xxx.com.
                IN      NS      ns2.xxx.com.
                IN      A       1.1.1.3
                IN      MX      10      yyy.com.
www             CNAME           ns

in slave servers conf file:

zone "yyy.com" in {
  type slave;
  masters { 1.1.1.3; };
  file "db.yyy.com";
};
But if i restart my ns.yyy.com in slave name servers
file db.yyy.com is empty (slave name servers version of bind is
8.3.1)

I registered in netsol.com xxx.com and yyy.com and put
in netsol.com for name server in this two domains to use
ns1.xxx.com (master)or ns2.xxx.com (slave)for domains xxx.com and
yyy.com
But now i have to make in my named master nameserver (ns1.xxx.com)
to move domain yyy.com to ns1.yyy.com that ip is 1.1.1.3 and make this
server (ns1.yyy.com) master for domain yyy.com

Regards,
Valdes