Running a secondary server BIND V9 as a primary

Fabrice Moutte Fabrice.Moutte at cemagref.fr
Tue Feb 12 13:57:48 UTC 2002

I'd like (and I have) to serve the same zone on a Solaris/ISC Bind
both as secondary and primary.

The Solaris/ISC Bind must be either the secondary server of a Windows
2000/AD server which  is the primary "hidden" server of our zone and
the "official" primary server of our zone on Internet. This
"official" primary will have two other second unix server as
secondary servers .

Does anyone have an "how-todo" for such configuration (named.conf and
so on) in order to build this kind of service ?

Thanks a lot,
=46abrice.
  Fabrice Moutte          | Responsable Informatique
  Tel: 04 76 76 28 15     | BP 76
  Fax: 04 76 51 38 03     | F38402 Saint-Martin-d'H=E8res
  mailto:Fabrice.Moutte at grenoble.cemagref.fr

  "Il faut beaucoup de chaos pour accoucher d'une =E9toile"