Windows and Bind

Justin Scott lists at darktech.org
Thu Feb 7 23:00:14 UTC 2002

I too, was wanting to implement BIND 9.2.0 on Windows2000 Server, but it
kept exiting out with some weird error that I couldn't find a solution to in
the archives.  I would paste the error in, but it's long since been cycled
out of the logs.  For me, it was back to 4.9.7 again, lol.

-Justin Scott, Lead Developer
 Sceiron Internet Services, Inc.
 http://www.sceiron.com