BIND 9 to BIND 8 downgrade

Jim McAtee jmcatee at mediaodyssey.com
Wed Feb 6 21:24:03 UTC 2002

My apologies for the questions.  I know... RTFM.  I found the BIND 8
documentation and it looks like master files should work the same.

For the configuration file, BIND 8 has a 'query-source' option, which may be
what I'm looking for.  How does this differ from BIND 9's 'notify-source'
and 'transfer-source' options?  Just less granularity in terms of control?

Thanks,
Jim