Slave server error

Rasmus Aaen ra at back-bone.dk
Tue Feb 5 13:47:38 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm in the process of changing our nameservers from M$ to Bind 8.3.1. It's
been quite easy with the help of the cricket book and Len's bind page. Our
primary server is now humming happily along, but I have a problem getting
the zones transfered to the slave server. I get this error on the slave
machine from names-xfer.exe:
"connect (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) for zone [zone name] failed: Errcode: 2: No such
file or directory"

I haven't been able to find a description of this error, and I can't figure
out what is wrong.

Any ideas?

/Rasmus

-------
[Denne E-mail blev scannet for virus af Declude Virus]
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]