refused query on non-query socket from...

Alan Sparks asparks at quris.com
Tue Feb 5 02:05:31 UTC 2002

I might have been the poster mentioned.  I was unable to resolve the
issue, after some effort.  Dropping back to 8.2.5 avoided the problem.
I just gave up on 8.3, actually, had no time to debug 8.3.  There was no
indication of any odd external maliciousness or other such ilk.
-Alan

Alan Sparks, Sr. UNIX Administrator     asparks at quris.com
Quris, Inc.                             (720) 836-2058