dynamic zones....

Schelstraete Bart bschelst at bru-hub.dhl.com
Mon Feb 4 06:52:46 UTC 2002

Hello,

I have 2 questions (again:), and maybe somewhone can help me....

1)  Is it possible to 'restrict' deletion of entry in de dynamic domain?
        For example:
                I have a domain, that's update dynamically. But there
are a few entry's in that domain that may not (never) be deleted.
                Is it possible to tell BIND that he may not accepts
updates/deletions for those entry's?

2)    Is is possible in BIND to deny multple entrys in de dynamic domain?

        regards,

                        Bart

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s