Zone Config: How do i loose the 'www' ?

Julião Braga - Rede Pegasus® jb at redepegasus.com.br
Sun Dec 29 20:59:05 UTC 2002

I suppose, on simple explain:

@                   IN      SOA     yourprimarynameserverdomain.
support.yourdomain. (
                                 2002071301 3600 3600 1814400 172800 )
;
                        IN      NS      nameserver1domain.
; maybe your primarynameserverdomain
                        IN      NS      nameserver2domain.
 ;
                        IN      A  yourdomain IP
; because this zone is your domain zone
mailserver1       IN      A  yourmailserver1 IP
                        IN      MX      10 mailserver1.yourdomain.
mailserver2       IN      A  yourmailserver2 IP
;if you need or want
                        IN      MX      20 mailserver2.yourdomain
;if you need or want
;
www                IN      CNAME  yourdomain..

And:

1. Look the "."´s
2. support.yourdomain = support at yourdomain.
3. yourprimarynameserverdomain, nameserver1domain and nameserver2domain must
have the respective A RR´s.

JB
---
Pegasus Network