BIND 9.2.1 acting as DNS for Win2k Active Directory

Donnie Cranford mozilla at attbi.com
Sun Dec 8 23:44:39 UTC 2002

I have been trying to get Windows .Net 2003 Server working with BIND
9.2.1 for months now to no avail. Anytime I try to setup the domain I
always get 1 of 2 messages

_msdcs.empire.intranet Dynamic DNS support Failed

or

cannot find SOA record for _ldap._gc.tcp._msdcs.empire.intranet

If anyone is willing to help me with this, I will publish a Online
document with exact specifications

Thanks

Donnie Cranford