Selectively Allowing Recursive Query

David Botham dns at botham.net
Tue Dec 3 14:15:06 UTC 2002

Recursion is not a "domain" issue, it is a client/server issue.  Your
server either allows recursion for a given client or it does not.  Which
clients your server will perform recursion for can be specified via an
ACL/IP adress in the allow=1Erecursion option:

options {
	allow-recursion { <ip-addr>; };
};

Thanks,