Strange entries in secondary DNS server

sudhakar sudhakar.peram at newriver.com
Mon Dec 2 20:26:41 UTC 2002

Hi all,
My primary DNS server was down for some time and I was wishing that I could
use the secondary DNS server in the mean time.
What has happened is that there are strange entries like:
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root            0 Dec  2 14:22 db.1.10.10.QrZfBa
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root            0 Dec  2 14:22 db.1.100.10.N2jGta

I'd appreciate if any of you gurus can explain to me why this is happening
and how can I come around it.By the way my name resolution has stopped
working.

Thanks,

Sudhakar