firewall blocking 53

Armin Safarians armin.safarians at safeway.com
Wed Aug 7 19:35:00 UTC 2002

I believe one of the emails answered my question. The random port is
assigned and used for the duration. I understood that as a random one is
selected every time. I do agree with your statement below. I will speak
to the firewall staff and this will need to be resolved on their side.

Thanks you all.
AMS :-)