root servers list changing?

Cricket Liu cricket at menandmice.com
Tue Aug 6 18:08:18 UTC 2002

> Actually, a better solution would be to get the "The Networking CD
> BookShelf  v2.0" from O'Reilly,  It include 7 books.
> TCP/IP Network Administration (3rd),  SSH, The Secure shell,
> Managing NFS and MIS (2nd), Essential SNMP, Networking Troubleshooting
> Tools, Building Internet Firewalls (2nd) and last but definitly not
> least,  DNS and BIND, 4th Edition.
> Got it through Amazon.com for a about over $80 US plus S/H.  Saved a
> whole bunch of $'s.
>
> I just hope that Cricket and Co., get the same royalties they would
> for the printed version.

I don't think so, since it's a smaller pie to divide.  I recall that the
author(s)
of the hardcopy book that's included in the bookshelves get a proportionally
bigger slice, too (which was great when our third edition was shipped with
Bookshelf 1.0).

None of that's really important, though.  What's important is that you got
books you wanted for a fair price.

cricket

Men & Mice
DNS Software, Training and Consulting
www.menandmice.com

Attend our next DNS and BIND class!  See
http://www.menandmice.com/DNS-training/
for the schedule and to register for upcoming classes