root servers list changing?

Ron Hall thorn at cc.mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 6 12:38:12 UTC 2002

> Oh, no--honestly, I'm just interested.  I thought if you had specific
> complaints I might file them away for the fifth edition.

	I would like some better examples working with the AD side
	of things, but that's just me. Particularly having Bind
	secondaries and AD primaries.

	For the most part the books have improved over time. I find
	them a great source of information and useful for whacking
	small bugs :)

	As always Cricket et al keep up the good work.

	As for the $120, that's Australian dollars, so that's like
	~100 $CDN, still expensive, but that's the cost of learning.
	Certainly cheapper than one of Cricket's courses :)

	HTH

	As Always