DNS propagation time

bind at col7.metta.lk bind at col7.metta.lk
Sat Aug 31 18:24:32 UTC 2002

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 02:26:05PM +0100, News Admin wrote:

> The (maximum) propogation time of properly configured data in
> the DNS is predictable (unless delayed due to network links
> being down), and is all down to configuration of the zones and
> servers.

> Tell us the zone and we can tell you if it is properly
> configured, and if any big ISPs have stale information for it.

May I make use of this opportunity to have mine tested instead
my domain is   http://bps.lk

I am told that it is not yet up, but I should think that it is working.
It should take you to the web-page of 203.115.29.130 (metta.lk)
It is of-cause working within my network.

with thanks
Mettavihari

A saying of the Buddha from http://metta.lk/