Caching server config

Bo Hermannsen bo.hermannsen at post.tele.dk
Tue Apr 30 05:00:38 UTC 2002

I'm asking to set up both types of servers if I can do that? but a book will
take me longer than using a newsgroup because my local bookstore must get it
from outside the country nad that alone can take at least 2 weeks, so I hope
that some friendly dude will help me out

news:aajok8$gos at pub3.rc.vix.com...