how to create root.hint ?

sam s4msure at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 15:31:01 UTC 2002

Tks for the Tip. Now I am able to get pass that line 11.  But finally when I
click send, i dont get anymore errors but got an "Internal server error".
Probably nslint is too restrictive and wont let do much useful.

Now I am trying to do it myself in my own dns. and need a root.hint, I did
that once sometime ago and dont find the note how to do it now. Can someone
pls help on how to get a root.hint for the gTLD  or do I need to get it
dynamic from another ns server?

THank you

I am giving up with this free thing and going to do it my own.

Can someone give me a root.hint file  for .com .net .org gTLD ?

Thank you

Sam

news:aa9jkg$b88 at pub3.rc.vix.com...