Problem starting named with ndc

Joaquin J. Domens jdomens at corp.terra.es
Thu Apr 18 14:02:11 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm experiencing same problem and it was posted here last week, but no
controls in named.conf, nor channels I've found. With the same installation
procedure I have it working it fine in other 5 boxes. The only difference
I've found it's that working fine version are on solaris 2.6 with BIND 8.3.1
and the others (where I get that error) are Solaris 8 & BIND 8.3.1

        Cheers

Mark_Andrews at isc.org wrote:

>         You have checked your logs?  You have start the right version
>         and there were no errors reported?
>
>         A control channel won't be created if there is a syntax error in
>         named.conf.
>
>         Mark
> --
> Mark Andrews, Internet Software Consortium
> PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org

Joaquin J. Domens
Área de Tecnología
Departamento de Producción / Aplicaciones
Terra Networks España S.A.
Julián Camarillo, 6
28037 Madrid, España
Tel. (34) 91-375 2384 Fax (34) 91-375 2320
joaquin.domens at corp.terra.es
Mercado Continuo: TRR |  Nasdaq: TRLY