Subdoamins W2k

Holger Honert holger.honert at signal.de
Mon Apr 15 06:03:14 UTC 2002

Hello Barry,

as you can see at the bottom in my original query this behaviour appears
not only in w2k environment.
So the question is still why I could not resolve only names in the
delegated subdomain?

According to MS the w2k DNS servers are somehow BIND copmpatible (sure,
with
some features from MS like gss-tsig) so thats why I asked this in this
mailing-list.

regards

holger