sendmail and bind(Mail Defferred DSN:4.4.3)

³¯­P¥ô renn at cy1000.com.tw
Sat Apr 13 02:38:48 UTC 2002

Hello,

          I have a quesiton about sendmail and bind...
          I just upgraded my bind to 9.1.2(redhat rpms), and sendmail is
8.11.6(redhat rpms)
          When I want to sendmail to "geoinfor.com.tw", I got a sendmail
error message with DSN:4.4.3,
          But I could mail with "mail.geoinfor.com.tw"...
          I've traced with "/usr/lib/sendmail -v xxx at geoinfor.com.tw"
          Sendmail always showed "Transient parse error -- message queued
for future deliver...queued"...
          So I think the problem is in my name server...
          But when I checked with "dig geoinfor.com.tw mx", I also could see
MX records...

         Could any one give me some clues ?

         Thanks...