No se porque no funciona. How many time have I wait for a domain on internic ?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat Apr 13 02:40:41 UTC 2002

1. Why are you defining ACLs that are never used?

2. Why have you set up the "76.214.126.217.in-addr.arpa" zone? According =
to the
public Internet DNS, this is not delegated to your nameserver or anyone e=
lse's.

3. You shouldn't be putting private, non-routable addresses (192.168.0.1)=
 in
the public DNS. If you need a name to resolve to a private address, run a
separate, internal instance of named to resolve that name to that address=
, i.e.
use "split DNS".

4. If you're using private addressing at all, you should have the approri=
ate
reverse zone(s) set up on all of your nameservers, e.g. 168.192.in-addr.a=
rpa,
in order to prevent leaking bogus queries onto the Internet.

5. You are required to have at least two nameservers for every zone. You =
only
have one for sinfor.net.

6. The "pop3.sinfor.es" name cannot be legally defined in the
"sinfor.net" zonefile.

Those are the major things. Other things that are questionable: the large
serial #, your (negative and positive) TTL settings, the redundant "notif=
y yes"
and "allow-update { none; }", setting your directory to "/etc", and
transfer-format many-answers (which may not be compatible with all of the
slaves you talk to)

- Kevin