Prepare for IP Change

Jon Booth jon at lucidlogic.com
Sat Sep 22 03:10:00 UTC 2001

Thanks Kevin,
That all makes a lot of sense. Our primary will be changing but our
secondary remains the same. I'll make sure the secondary gets all the new
updates from the primary before I change the addresses. So for the time it
takes the registrar to update our primary our zones will be running off
the secondary which is fine as its very reliable.
I'll do it all Saturday morning so by Monday everything should be ironed
out.

Thanks again.
Jon