Can I "re-delegate" an already delegated zone?

Richard Roberto rroberto at register.com
Fri Sep 21 12:05:02 UTC 2001

This is what I thought.  Drag.  And my NetBSD CD isn't bootable for Sparc
after all
(which is now all coming back to me).  I'll have to set up a netboot server
to fix
this.  So much for a quick fix :-)

> >Is this correct?  I can't tell since I don't have anything
> that can inspect
> >the headers of the DNS packets to tell me :-(
>
> dig shows the packet headers.  If you want to emulate what
> the recursive
> server is doing, use the +norecurse option.

Alas, dig only shows my headers, not the headers for the packets the
recursive
server sends.  But what you say above makes sense, and certainly supports
what I've
observed.  Oh well.  Off to the netbsd site to figure out how to netboot the
install
CD...

Thanks

rgr