switching dns servers

ron beamer rdbeamerinc at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 22:30:23 UTC 2001

 I need to switch a dns server running on win nt 4 from a primary to a
secondary.  It has no traffic true it, so the only thing i need to worry
about is getting configed correctly.  When i go into the dns manager and
start to switch from primary to secondary, it asks if i'm sure i want to
do this (i do).  my question is: would it be better just to delete the
zone and start from scratch, or would just switching the settings from the
property box be more expedient (but also work correctly)
thanks in advance

Sorry to repost, figured no subject (in the header) = no response

=====
r beam
rdbeamerinc at yaho.com