Newbie: DNS and NAT?

john-paul delaney jp at justatest.com
Tue Sep 18 17:30:33 UTC 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Lyle wrote:

Thanks Lyle for the offer... the price sounds reasonable, nevertheless,
I'd still like to see how far I can bring this setup on my own before
contacting you for external resources (which will probably be quite soon!)

As it appears that a primary dns won't be feasible, maybe I can just setup
a secondary behind the NAT instead, keeping Granitecanyon as the primary?
The point, after all, is to distribute the risk - GC's secondary has been
down for days.

/j-p.