nslookup for W98?

Will Yardley william+dns at hq.newdream.net
Thu Sep 13 19:46:14 UTC 2001

Michael E. Hanson wrote:

> Its been a little while since I installed the NT Port of BIND from
> ISC.org, but when I did, it included NT ports of all the standard
> tools, including nslookup and dig.  The version of nslookup it
> included I successfully used on Win98 for quite a while.  The last
> version I installed was 4.9.7 (same one provided by Larry Kahn), but I
> understand they have continued that support into 8.x, and as long as
> they've built the executable as a Win32 executable it should run on
> Win98 with no trouble.

yes - it's been established that the tools are available for NT (in fact
the tools are available as a separate package for NT).  however this
person specifically wants them for windoze 98 (which as i understand it
won't run nt programs).

Sintax error in config file! (line 378)
aborted!

GPG Public Key: