IXFR in 8.1.2

Sylvain ROY sylvain.roy at telintrans.fr
Tue Sep 11 09:00:11 UTC 2001

OpenVMS is using an old version of ISC BIND (8.1.2) in is his last IP layer
(TCPIP v5.1).

I'm used to configure an IXFR zone transfer between two servers in 9.1.3
(Linux) but I have serious problems with the OpenVMS BIND:

I have a master bind in 9.1.3 (Linux) and slave in 8.1.2 (OpenVMS). I can't
configure an IXFR zone transfer as in the 9.1.3 version. Is anyone can tell
me if IXFR is supported in the old 8.1.2 version ?? Is anyone have a link
where I can find a 8.1.2 documentation ?

Thank you.

Sylvain.