Slaving root zone?

Terrence Koeman root at mediamonks.net
Wed Sep 5 19:20:02 UTC 2001

Exactly, I need to slave the root for the ORSC namespace. And as far as I
know the root is just a zone, just like any other.

The ending comment is my bad, I stripped some comments from the named.conf
before including it in the e-mail and forgot that one.

named.run says that there will be maintenance for the zone '.', and says
that there is correcly detected that there is a newer version available, but
the zone is never retrieved and written.

Regards,

Terrence Koeman