Bind Setup

Brian Salomaki brian at gambitdesign.com
Tue Sep 4 20:30:51 UTC 2001

To answer your first question, the named.conf file will usually go in /etc/.
For more information, you can consult the documentation provided with Bind
(I'm not sure where it is since I don't know what distribution you're using,
but try /usr/local/doc/ or /usr/share/doc/).  Probably your best source
though, would be to buy a couple books...pick up one on Linux administration
in general, and play around in the OS, and then also get the Bind & DNS book
from O'Reilly.

--
Brian Salomaki
Gambit Design Internet Services