h2n tool

Andris Kalnozols andris at hpl.hp.com
Thu Oct 18 17:48:41 UTC 2001

You are running a pretty old version of h2n and a version
of BIND that has known security defects.  An updated
version of h2n is available at

  ftp://ftp.hpl.hp.com/pub/h2n/h2n.tar.gz

If you choose to upgrade to the latest release of BIND 8,
download the following files:

  ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.2.5/bind-src.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.2.5/bind-doc.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.2.5/bind-contrib.tar.gz

The updated version of h2n can also be found in the last tar
archive in 'contrib/nutshell'.

h2n supports just one '-d' option per run.  Feel free to
e-mail me privately if you are still having difficulties.

Andris Kalnozols
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories
andris at hpl.hp.com