BIND 8 forwarding question

Marc.Thach at radianz.com Marc.Thach at radianz.com
Thu Oct 11 09:34:06 UTC 2001

Paul,
Show us your db.cache, you show me yours, and I'll show you mine :-)
I for one am pretty confused about what you are trying to acheive here.
rgds
Marc TXK

                    "Cricket Liu"
                    <cricket at menand        To:     "Lemman, Paul" <paul_lemman at mentorg.com>, <bind-users at isc.org>
                    mice.com>              cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: BIND 8 forwarding question
                    bind-users-boun
                    ce at isc.org

                    10/10/2001
                    20:07

> Yes, I'm sure that we run internal root servers.  What
> kind of indications were you looking for?

If the name server whose named.conf file you posted uses
internal root name servers, it has no way to resolve
Internet domain names.

cricket

Men & Mice
DNS Software & Services