address match list syntaxs

Will Yardley william+dns at hq.newdream.net
Sun Oct 7 23:48:00 UTC 2001

Brian Salomaki wrote:

> Would anybody happen to have a working link for this?  I don't have it
> anywhere that I can find, and the first page of links on Google all
> lead to dead ends.

the original source seems to be down; i've put it up in case anyone
wants to download it (i got it from:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/cidr-current.tar.gz )

it's now at:
http://infinitejazz.net/will/cidr-current.tar.gz
or at the location mentioned above.

as a couple people pointed out (and as the program showed as well)
161.241.51/19 extends from 161.241.32.0 to 161.241.63.255

i suppose this can be taken as proof that i am bad at math, and also
that i wasn't paying attention to what the program said.

GPG Public Key:
http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/