Dissecting the source

Cricket Liu cricket at menandmice.com
Fri Nov 30 06:37:45 UTC 2001

> Well, what we want to do are things that are a little more complicated
than
> that.  One thing is spaces.  We want to use a more natural syntax like
> "Directory of <<Machine 1>>".  I am pretty sure that that can't be done
even
> with checking off?

If you just want a label in a domain name that's "Directory of
<<Machine 1>>," that might be possible with name checking
off.  But I might be misunderstanding you.

Anyway, if that's it, it's certainly easy enough to check.

cricket

Men & Mice
DNS Software & Services
www.menandmice.com

Attend our next DNS and BIND class!  See
http://www.menandmice.com/8000/8000_dns_training.html
for the schedule and to register for upcoming classes