Classless IN-ADDR.ARPA delegation

Henrik Samal hsamal at start.no
Fri Nov 30 02:42:38 UTC 2001

Yes, i mean replace. There are already PTR records for them in the ISPs
"31.13.217.in-addr.arpa" zone.

Im not shure what you mean with that i need "some leading whitespace for
those NS records". I already have a domain (samal.no), registered and hosted
my another isp, witch am planning to have my ip adresses resolve to. E.g.
217.13.31.120 to ns.samal.no. I just have to tell the ISP hosting samal.no
today that i would be master for it. Then i have to define ns.samal.no to
point 217.13.31.120 with an A record in the forward zone.
ns.someotherdomain.no would be slave for the forward samal.no zone and the
reverse for the 120-127.31.13.217.in-addr.arpa zone. ns.someotherdomain.no
would be defined by the ISP who is going to be my secondary.

This would work, or im i wrong?

- Henrik