mapping the ip address of my subdomains ( i'm a newbie)

jerwine jbadiang at ntsp.nec.co.jp
Wed Nov 28 02:27:32 UTC 2001

hello everyone,

i have a parent domain and two sub-domains,

the mapping of ip addresses and domain names within
sub-domains are all well , same as the mapping query from
sub-domain to the parent domain.

my problem is I can't query through nslookup, the host in
my sub-domains using ip address as the parameter, but I
can successfully query them using their names as parameters.

                                    arigato gozaimas,
                                                    bidi