some dns cannot solve domain

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Nov 20 02:34:30 UTC 2001

Your "negative caching TTL" for the cedrat.com domain (the last value in
the SOA record) is set to 2 days, so some servers may have "remembered" the
non-existence of the cedrat.com A record for that amount of time. You might
want to consider lowering that value.

ns.wanadoo.fr is now resolving cedrat.com fine, and the TTL on the record
in its responses implies that it has been doing so since about 15 hours ago
(about 6:30am EST Monday).

-Kevin