Newbie: Caching Name Server Problems.

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat Nov 10 01:00:54 UTC 2001

This is not normal. Turn on query logging and/or debugging to see what
those queries are. Possibly your clients are ill-behaved (generating
excess queries) or there is something wrong with the default RedHack
nameserver installation, or maybe something else (e.g. a firewall) is
interfering with your ability to resolve queries.

- Kevin