Corrupt cache

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Nov 6 23:27:09 UTC 2001

org.com appears to have a wildcard record, so it happily matches
www.bingo-lan.org.com, openaccess.org.com, and any other query in org.com that you

may happen to throw its way.

But there's no reason to think that the org.com domain has any relationship to the

bingo-lan.org or openaccess.org domains.

A better question is: why were you querying names like www.bingo-lan.org.com in
the first place? Do you have some screwy resolver configuration somewhere on your
network?

- Kevin