Not able to resolve external names

John Ross john.ross at informix.com
Tue Nov 6 01:48:50 UTC 2001

What exactly do you mean by cache poisoning?  I am assuming that you are
suggesting that the cache could be bad, but have already shutdown, cleared
out the secondary zones (for kicks), and restarted.  So far the only thing
that has worked is setting up a forwarders line to servers outside of this
site.  Or are you suggesting something else that I am not thinking of?

John

--
John Ross
Systems Management Integration Professional - Adv

 <http://www.ksu.edu>