recursive/iterative/explicit queries...

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Thu Nov 1 18:57:57 UTC 2001

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 01:44:56PM -0500, Popescu, Adrian wrote:
> I was reading the 3-rd edition, chapter 2, page 30. If you do not have the
> 3-rd edition, then the chapter name is "Recursion".
>
> Regards,
> Adrian

Curious.  My 3rd edition (possibly first printing) has that on p. 28,
under Figure 2-12, which is used to illustrate recursive resolution in
the previous section.  On the top of the next page, it applies the
terms to "resolution".

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B