still getting named.run

Michael McQuarrie metrismq at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 19:46:44 UTC 2001

Please tell me what I am doing wrong here.  I am still
getting a named.run file (I dont want to) with about
800 bytes of static data every time I turn on
debugging.  I'm running 8.2.3 on AIX 4.3.3.  Thanks in
advance.

  logging {
            channel dns_error {
                 file
"/usr/local/admin/logs/dns_error.log" size 5m ;
                 severity critical ;
                 print-time yes ;
            };

            channel zone_xfer {
                 file
"/usr/local/admin/logs/dns_zxfer.log" size 5m ;
                 print-time yes ;
            };

            channel dns_stat {
                 file
"/usr/local/admin/logs/dns_stat.log" size 5m ;
                 print-time yes ;
            };

            channel dns_query {
                 file
"/usr/local/admin/logs/dns_query.log" versions 2 size
5m ;
                 print-time yes ;
            };

            channel dns_misc {
                 file "/usr/local/admin/logs/dns.log"
size 5m ;
                 print-time yes ;
            };

            category default          { dns_error ;
dns_misc ; } ;
            category config           { null ; } ;
            category parser           { dns_error ; }
;
            category queries          { dns_query ; }
;
            category lame-servers     { null ; } ;
            category statistics       { dns_stat ; } ;
            category panic            { dns_error ; }
;
            category update           { null ; } ;
            category ncache           { null ; } ;
            category xfer-in          { zone_xfer ; }
;
            category xfer-out         { zone_xfer ; }
;
            category db               { null ; } ;
            category eventlib         { null ; } ;
            category packet           { null ; } ;
            category notify           { null ; } ;
            category cname            { null ; } ;
            category security         { dns_error ; }
;
            category os               { dns_error ; }
;
            category insist           { null ; } ;
            category maintenance      { null ; } ;
            category load             { zone_xfer ; }
;
            category response-checks  { null ; } ;
            };