Performance Test Metrics for dns server performance.

Matt Simerson mpsimerson at hostpro.com
Tue May 8 19:44:16 UTC 2001

Why is it so hard to admit that you made a mistake?

Jim Reid said: <and the archives can prove it>

> On the contrary, you are wrong. Until you posted it just now the
> information you supplied had not showed up on bind-users.

You were blatantly wrong. My post did show up on the list and you made a
false statement without even bothering to spend 15 seconds to confirm it.

In the face of irrefutable proof, you amend your statements, trying to make
what you said resemble truth. You were incorrect, be a man of integrity and
just admit it. If your head is too swollen with pride that you can't do
that, take this off the list or heed your own advice and shut up.

Matt