Performance Test Metrics for dns server performance.

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Tue May 8 18:45:27 UTC 2001

    Matt> You are wrong, I did give that information.

On the contrary, you are wrong. Until you posted it just now the
information you supplied had not showed up on bind-users. Maybe you
posted it elsewhere and someone cross-posted a followup to the mailing
list?

    Matt> Read the original post again.

There was no original post. Well not here anyway.

    Matt> As far was the definition of "42% accuracy", I very
    Matt> specifically gave you the total number of IP's queried.

No, you did not. You very specifically gave me nothing. This
information was not provided until you posted it a moment ago.