Ndc error w/ 9.0.1

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Tue May 8 15:10:00 UTC 2001

	Firstly upgrade, BIND 9.0.1 has long ago been superceeded.
	Its target users where those that could not wait for BIND
	9.1 because they *needed* some of the new functionality even
	with the rough edges.

	Secondly it is 'rndc' not 'ndc' with BIND 9.

	I suggest that you read the documentation that comes with
	BIND 9.1.2.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.