register.com - adding NS record for subdomain

Waltner, Steve swaltner at lsil.com
Mon May 7 17:25:26 UTC 2001

This is outlined in the DNS & BIND book. In the 3rd edition, it's Chapter 9
titled parenting, which starts on page 200. You will create the NS records
for yourself in abc.com and setup the delegation locally. If you don't have
this book, be sure to grab the 4th edition, which was just released.

Steve