Location of Root Name Servers File

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Thu May 31 14:07:25 UTC 2001

I was going to say why not just use dig to get the root servers, but I was
looking at the output and it seems that if you just type dig, it is just
getting the root servers from the hints file, correct?  It isn't actually
querying anything externally?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company