Newbie: 'rndc reload' says "connection refused" problem

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Thu May 31 12:55:32 UTC 2001

Actually, I would assume that he is just trying to use rndc, he didn't setup
rndc.conf.

Jean:  lookup the archives and documentation about rndc.  There are a couple
extra steps that you need to do... generate keys, add configure rndc.conf,
etc.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company