Is there a makerev.pl that is updated to handle 8.x &/or 9.x ?

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Mon May 28 14:17:23 UTC 2001

	Hello All ,  Way be when in 1997 .
	Mr. Larry Fahnoe <fahnoe at FahnoeTech.com>  announced a makerev.pl
	tool to allow the creation of reverse files from the corresponding
	forward files .  In the contrib directory there are several
	equivalent works .  Although makerev.pl is not there & all the
	rest appear to be for 4.x series of systems .  Ie: they referance
	named.boot as being necessary for the tool to work or make no
	meantion of $TTL value being needed .
	So I am asking is there a makerev.pl or an Equivalent work that
	understands 8.x &/or 9.x syntax ?  Tia ,  JimL

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr at baby-dragons.com | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |